Start of main content
Questions about your plan?
877-RET-VERM (877-738-8376)877-RET-VERM (877-738-8376)
Answers to your questions are just a phone call away. You may call this number to access your account, utilize automated service 24/7 or speak with a knowledgeable Prudential participant service representative Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
Questions about your retirement strategy?
The State of Vermont offers you access to a retirement counselor—at no cost to you.
From enrolling to developing an income strategy, they can help you:
- Understand how your current retirement plan balances translate into retirement income
- Determine how much to contribute to the deferred compensation plan to close any gap you may have in retirement income
- Understand your investment options to meet your goals and risk comfort
- Consolidate outside retirement assets
- Maximize your Social Security benefit (if applicable)
- Understand your distribution options
Your Retirement Plans Resources & Quick Actions
Get all plan communications, forms, and documents here.Go to documents
Get In Touch
Get contact info for your plan counselors and administrators.View contacts
Sign Up For Online Access
Register to review your account details and investments.Create an online account
Log In To Your Account
View account details, customized planning tools and more.Log in to your account